NATURELL™ from Swiss-Shield® is an extremely popular choice for shielding high-frequency electromagnetic fields. Most often used for making curtains or bed canopies, it consists of semi-transparent cotton fabric. The cotton curtain fabric is made without the use of chemicals and is well suited to those with chemical sensitivities. The material is not electrically conductive and so does not need to be grounded. It is washable and easy to iron.
- Sold by the linear meter
- Width: 250 cm +/- 2 cm
- Attenuation: 38 dB, two-layer 53 dB
- Color: Ecru-White
- Raw materials: 82 % cotton, 17 % copper, 1 % silver
- Weight: 70 g/m²
- Dimension stability: /- 3 %
- Shields radio frequencies or high-frequency electromagnetic fields.
- The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, view chart for other frequencies. Expert reports ranging from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view the report attached.
- This product without an electrically conductive surface does not shield low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF).
Fabric Care Instructions
- Gentle cycle at 30°C
- Iron without steam at one degree
- Drying at low temperature
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning
There are no reviews yet.