Do you or your children sleep badly?
Do you suffer from unexplained tinnitus otherwise known as ringing in the ears?
Are you plagued by chronic fatigue or anxiety – tried everything but it won’t go away?
Do your children have ADHD that’s worse when they are indoors?
EMF Sources in the Home
- Power supply cables running past, to and within the property and the appliances/ lights we attach to them. These can generate the following types of EMF:
- Low-frequency electric fields – emitted from the wiring in your walls, a lamp or anything else plugged into the wall even without being turned on. They can normally be eliminated or shielded against. Cut-off switches can eliminate electric fields from your home or bedroom.
- Low-frequency electromagnetic radiation fields – these penetrate nearly everything and cannot be shielded against. Examples include transmission and distribution power lines, meter box, fridge, oven and home appliances when switched on.
- High-frequency Communication Over Distance – this includes mobile phone towers, mobile phones, cordless phones, smart meters, WIFI, Bluetooth, baby monitors, radar and airport navigation systems etc. These also have penetrating power and can be shielded against by deflecting the radiation.
- Dirty Electricity (DE) refers to erratic spikes and surges of electrical energy travelling along power lines and building wiring where 50 Hertz AC electricity should only be. The frequencies lie between that of your house wiring and high frequencies. Dirty Electricity can travel into your house on the local electricity supply and / or can be generated by some devices in your home. Common contributors include induction cooktops, dimmer switches, televisions, fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs, or energy efficient bulbs) and computers. Any device that has a “switched mode power supply” will create some DE. Solar panel inverters usually generate a large quantity of dirty electricity.
Types of EMF Assessments
To satisfy my ever-growing client base both in Perth and elsewhere I am now offering an online EMF assessment option, as well as my standard in-home assessments. Anyone can undertake either type of assessment but if you live remotely or are keen to do some measuring yourself and show others, then the online service may be the option for you!
Online EMF Assessment
Who is this most suitable for?
- Those who live too far away to be able to avail of my in-home testing.
- Those new to EMF but who want to hit the ground running saving them months and years of research.
- Those who have their own EMF meter or want to purchase their own meter allowing me to guide them through their own self-assessment.
How does an Online EMF Assessment work?
- We have a preparatory phone hook-up to chat through your concerns and priorities.
- I send you a questionnaire to determine the main sources of EMF in your home.
- I send you a copy of my EMF Kickstarter eBook, giving you a really good grounding in the types of EMF, terminology and their potential impacts.
- I send you a copy of my EMF Measurements Guide which you can use to record your readings around the home if you have a meter (don’t worry if you don’t have a meter, it’s useful but not necessary)
. You send me your results, photos or videos . We follow up with a 2-hour in-depth online discussion on your results and key actions. We also have the option to record this session so you can refer back to it at any time.
- I send you my EMF Troubleshooting Guide so you can easily start making changes overnight.
- You end up with a low-EMF home and a healthy and happy family.
- For one month following the consultation, I provide you with free unlimited ongoing email support. If you require additional one-on-one support via my hourly online consultations, they will be available to you at a discounted price for 6 months.
Cost available on request.
In-Home EMF Testing
Who is this most suitable for?
- Anyone who wants a really comprehensive in-home assessment using professional meters along with an interactive and educational discussion.
- Anyone living in the greater Perth area (travel beyond this can always be arranged through discussion).
How does In-Home EMF Testing work?
- We have a preparatory online or phone consultation to discuss your needs, concerns and the scope of work.
- You complete a brief questionnaire to identify the most likely sources of EMF in the home.
- I undertake on-site EMF testing for electric fields, electromagnetic fields, high-frequency fields and dirty electricity from all key internal and external sources around your home/office
. I undertake on-site EMF testing of body voltage and radiofrequency in your bedrooms to determine levels while sleeping.
- I assess your bedrooms and mattresses to determine if they are also contributing to EMF exposure
. I can assess the electrical circuits to your bedrooms should you wish to shut these down at night time (this is an additional service that needs to be booked in beforehand to allow sufficient time will be discussed at time of consultation).
- I give in-depth verbal feedback on the day allowing you to start your eco-conscious low-EMF living straight away.
- I provide you with a personalised video, cheatsheet and troubleshooting report summarising EMF results and recommendations for your home
. Shortly after the assessment I provide you with an electronic copy of my EMF Kickstarter Guide outlining EMF terminology and health impacts with printable EMF Hygiene checklists . Within two weeks of your assessment, I follow up with a phone call or email to check-in on progress and any questions you might have.
Prices start from $310.00 depending on location and number of bedrooms assessed.