Do you or your children sleep badly?
Do your children have recurring night terrors or nightmares or get anxious at bedtime?
Do you want peace of mind that your newborn baby or young children are sleeping in a healthy nursery or bedroom?
Are you wired but tired when it comes to bedtime?
Do you suffer from adrenal or chronic fatigue and never feel rested when you wake up?
Sources of problems
- Lighting – most modern lighting is composed of too much blue light which keeps us awake.
- Furniture – beds and cots are often made using synthetic materials and toxic glues which out-gas.
- Mattresses are usually made from polyurethane foam, which contain toxic flame retardants which we breathe in at night.
- Mattresses, pillows, electric blankets and doonas can also be contributing to house dust mites.
- Electro-magnetic fields (EMF) from baby monitors, cordless telephones, digital alarm cocks can be keeping you awake.
- Your flooring or your window dressings can be out-gassing chemicals into the air.
- The baby products or personal care items in your bedroom may not be as green or eco as you were led to believe.
- Heating systems and air conditioning units can be creating air quality issues.
The good news? It can all be sorted. I will guide you and give you all the support you need along the way. We take a staged approach trying one thing at a time and based on your concerns I will prioritise the steps for you. Creating a healthy bedroom does not mean getting rid of that brand new mattress or bedding you just bought, if it’s not the greenest option out there. We have hacks for that – simple hacks that will cost you nothing. We don’t need to be wasteful and regardless of your budget