Do you want to…
- detox harmful chemicals from your home and life?
- use electronic technology but in a safe way?
- ease long-standing chronic conditions such as chronic or adrenal fatigue?
- or even type 2 diabetes, tinnitus, autoimmunity conditions, infertility and electrohypersensitivity?
- end the discomfort caused by your allergies, asthma, or eczema?
- improve your sleep, get rid of the brain fog or ADHD?
- avoid the confusion, anxiety and decision fatigue that comes with making better choices?
- educate your own clients about toxicants and self-care?
You are not alone!
This is the perfect starting place to begin creating a healthier home without dramatically uprooting your life.
Let me help you on your journey.
What I Can Do For You
Start Your Journey to a Healthy Home and Eco-Lifestyle
When it comes to creating a natural home for your family, there are a lot of factors to consider and some are more obvious to us than others. Here are the 6
The rollout of smart meters in WA is not good news for our health. Find out why here and what you can do to take action against smart meters for your home
Una has helped me implement a bunch of sleep improvement strategies and has guided me to take more responsibility on living low-toxin, for my own benefit and that of the planet. She approaches things practically and in a very down to earth way, small changes lead to big change. Una is a huge source of knowledge and shares passionately and openly. I’m grateful for the improvements I have already made and each time I walk away from our conversations with enthusiasm about living in a healthier tomorrow.
It’s hard not to be inspired by a consultation with Una. If you are like me, you’ll be Googling for hours after she leaves wondering how you weren’t aware of the many insights she brings. So many people try to sell you a product that will “change your life”, I found it so refreshing to be told of the simple things I could NOT buy in order to improve my wellbeing. Since our consultation we have made plenty of small changes around the house, installing a water filter, turning off our wifi at night and removing all chemical cleaners from our house.