What are the Health Hazards in Your Home?
Thanks to our modern, convenient lifestyles, we spend 90% of our time indoors; in our homes, cars or workplaces.
Most of which are full of wireless communications, artificial blue light, pesticide-laden food, impure drinking water, and chemical-laden cleaning and personal care products.
As a result, our bodies are being attacked daily by environmental stressors.
Environmental toxicants that can prevent a healthy home include:
indoor air quality
drinking water quality
EMF and artificial light
Book a Healthy Home Review
How does it work?
- We have an initial phone consultation to discuss your concerns
- Completion of a brief questionnaire
- Determination of the requirement for water and/or air quality sampling* in consultation with you
- On-site audit to assess possible sources of chemicals and spot check of EMF levels**
- Verbal feedback on the day
- Follow up video and report including a checklist of hazards with a priority rating for action steps and a recommendation for a water filter, dehumidifier or air quality filter if needed
- Follow up phone calls and emails to check-in on progress and any concerns
- You will receive an annual update of my recommended Personal Care and Cleaning Eco-Products Guide
Prices start from $350 depending on location (Perth metro only).
Book your Healthy Home Review
Book your Bedroom/Nursery Assessment
*Water and Air Quality Sampling are not usually necessary and are completely optional. They are additional costs to the standard site visit.
After the on-site Review, you will be able to dramatically reduce the chemicals out-gassing in your home. This is usually sufficient to negate the need for air quality sampling. However, air quality sampling can be extremely useful if mould appears to be a concern, you have health concerns or you will live close to an industrial area. Water quality analysis is not usually necessary for mains water if you are considering buying a water filter(s), but may be useful if you are using rainwater, tank or bore water or have specific health concerns.
Book a Bedroom/Nursery Assessment
How does it work?
- An initial phone consultation to discuss your needs.
- Completion of a brief questionnaire.
- On-site healthy bedroom(s) or nursery review to assess items that may affect sleep: furniture, flooring, window dressings, mattress, baby or personal care products, fragrances, lighting, electronic devices, bedding etc.
- Testing of EMF, humidity and moisture in the bedroom(s) or nursery.
- Recommendation on water filters if needed.
- Verbal feedback on the day and recommended action steps.
- A video and report summarising results, impacts and recommendations.
- The report includes a checklist of areas assessed with easily understandable prioritisation rating.
- Follow up phone calls and emails to check-in on progress and any concerns.
- You will receive an annual update of my recommended Green Personal Care Products Guide.
Prices start from $250 per bedroom depending on location (Perth metro only).