Do you want to reduce health hazards and chemicals in your entire home in one fell swoop?
But without drastically uprooting life as you know it?
Do you ever wonder about all those chemical ingredients on the back of your shampoo bottle?
Felt the urge to replace all your non-stick cookware with something better but don’t know what with?
Or wish you had a water filter but the options are mind-blowingly confusing?
Sources of Toxicity in the Home
- Cleaning and laundry products
- Personal care items and cosmetics
- Cookware and bakeware
- Synthetic fragrances
- Mattresses and bedding
- Furniture and flooring
- Domestic water
- Heating and cooling systems
What to Expect From a Health Home Review
- An initial phone consultation to discuss your concerns
- Completion of a brief questionnaire
- Determination of the requirement for water and/or air quality sampling* in consultation with you
- On-site audit to assess possible sources of chemicals and spot check of EMF levels**
- Verbal feedback on the day
- Follow up video and report including a checklist of hazards with a priority rating for action steps and a recommendation for a water filter, dehumidifier or air quality filter if needed
- Follow up phone calls and emails to check-in on progress and any concerns
- You will receive an annual update of my recommended Personal Care and Cleaning Eco-Products Guide
Prices start from $350 depending on location (Perth metro only).
Book your Healthy Home Review
Fill out this form and I’ll get back to you in a jiffy!
*Water and Air Quality Sampling is not usually necessary and is completely optional. It is an additional cost to the standard site visit. After the on-site review, you will be able to dramatically reduce the chemicals out-gassing in your home. This is usually sufficient negating the need for air quality sampling. However, air quality sampling can also be extremely useful if mould appears to be a concern or you will live close to industrial area. Water quality analysis is not usually necessary for mains water especially if you are considering buying a water filter but may be useful if you are using rainwater, tank or bore water.
**The Healthy Home Review includes a spot check of the four main electromagnetic fields in the home. It does not include a comprehensive assessment of EMF. If this is required I can arrange for it to be done at the same time or later at a reduced cost to you, just let me know at the time of booking.
Types of Home Reviews I Offer
The good news is that there are heaps of simple actions you can take to reduce the chemical load in your home and it doesn’t mean you have to chuck everything in the bin. I will guide you through the logical steps you can take to clear your home of these synthetic chemicals; show you how to read labels and make informed purchasing choices.
Prioritisation of key steps is integral to the Healthy Home Review. I won’t just leave you hanging with a monstrous technical report. I pride myself on my ability to give you practical steps to create your healthy green home. I will break it all down and guide you through the steps. I will be here for you whenever the need arises. Not just to address technical queries but to listen to your concerns, worries and any overwhelm that might arise. I’ll even give you tips on reigning in that difficult family member! I’ve been there!