Do you ever get the horrible taste of chlorine in your drinking water?
Or get out of a shower or bath all itchy and red?
Or notice a green or rusty tinge to the colour of your water?
What to Expect From a Water Quality Assessment
- An initial phone consultation to discuss your concerns and needs.
- Completion of a brief questionnaire.
- Determination as to the requirement for air quality sampling* in consultation with you.
- On-site audit to assess possible causes of allergens.
- Verbal feedback on the day.
- A video and report including a checklist of hazards with a priority rating for action steps.
- Follow up phone call and email to check-in on progress and any concerns.
Prices start from $250 depending on location.
Book your Water Quality Assessment
Fill out this form and I’ll get back to you in a jiffy!
*Water quality analysis is not usually required. If you are keen to purchase a drinking water filter it’s usually not necessary. However, if you are concerned about a particular water quality parameter (for e.g. lead, copper) for health reasons it could be useful. It is also helpful to investigate the quality of your bore or tank water.
If water quality testing is necessary, we can undertake it one of two ways. By ordering the kit online or through a laboratory yourself, or I can just do it all for you. In either case, I will interpret the results but to reduce the costs you may prefer to organise it yourself. Just let me know when we chat.