I’ll do it all for you, if you so wish!
I’Il give you a list of brands not to buy and a list of what to buy. I’ll tell you what is worth keeping, finishing off and replacing or safely disposing of. I can even organise to do all the shopping for you and replace what’s needed. All sorted, quick smart! Sound good?
Toxic Chemical Sources in Your Home or Office
- cleaning and laundry products
- personal care items and cosmetics
- sunscreens and insect repellents
- synthetic fragrances
- gardening productS
What to expect from a Chemical Products Detox
- An initial phone consultation to discuss your needs.
- Completion of a brief questionnaire.
- On-site home review to identify what products need replacing.
- Verbal feedback on the day and a list of recommended items to purchase*.
- A video and checklist report summarising chemical hazards in the home.
- Follow up phone call and email to check-in on progress and any concerns.
- You will receive an annual update of my recommended Green Personal Care and Cleaning Products Guide.
Prices start from $300 depending on location.
Book your Chemical Products DetoxFill out this form and I’ll get back to you in a jiffy!
Types of Home Assessments I Offer
Start Your Journey To A Healthy Home and Eco-Lifestyle
Fragrance can be found in your bin liners, bedding, personal care products, and plenty more but this concoction of chemicals needs to be considered! Is fragrance bad for you?
Getting your head around which harmful ingredients in skincare products to avoid is enough to give anyone a headache. There are hundreds of chemicals that go into the production of beauty products and personal care products. Most of them are not good for you or your skin.
What’s the deal with non-stick cookware? Well, the nasty chemicals used are linked to a number of health problems. Read this before you buy your next frying pan, muffin tin etc.