Do you want a ‘quick and easy’ Chemical Products Detox? Out with the old and in with the new.
I’ll do it all for you, if you so wish!
Cleaning products, washing powders, toiletries and synthetic fragrances. The list of chemicals in our homes goes on and on. You know they are not great for you but have no clue what you should replace them with. Or you buy something ‘greenish’, but your partner turns a blind-eye and just keeps on buying that same ole’ toxic mouthwash that you told them twenty times not to! Well, here is an opportunity for you! Let me come to your home and tell you exactly how to rid your home of toxic chemicals for good.
I’Il give you a list of brands not to buy and a list of what to buy. I’ll tell you what is worth keeping, finishing off and replacing or safely disposing of. I can even organise to do all the shopping for you and replace what’s needed. All sorted, quick smart! Sound good?
Toxic Chemical Sources in Your Home or Office
- cleaning and laundry products
- personal care items and cosmetics
- sunscreens and insect repellents
- synthetic fragrances
- gardening productS
What to expect from a Chemical Products Detox
- An initial phone consultation to discuss your needs.
- Completion of a brief questionnaire.
- On-site home review to identify what products need replacing.
- Verbal feedback on the day and a list of recommended items to purchase*.
- A video and checklist report summarising chemical hazards in the home.
- Follow up phone call and email to check-in on progress and any concerns.
- You will receive an annual update of my recommended Green Personal Care and Cleaning Products Guide.
Prices start from $300 depending on location.
Book your Chemical Products Detox
Fill out this form and I’ll get back to you in a jiffy!
*I also provide an optional service whereby I provide you with a hamper of gorgeous green eco products to detox your home or office in one fell swoop. I select the products based on my many years’ of experience trialling what works really well and what doesn’t. If you prefer to make some of your own ingredients I can also provide you with DIY instructions. I’ll also leave you with a list of local and online shops from where you can buy these products for future reference.
Types of Home Assessments I Offer
Start Your Journey To A Healthy Home and Eco-Lifestyle
We associate air pollution with things like cars and chimney smoke. In reality, Our indoor air quality can be 10 times more polluted than outdoors
Fragrance can be found in your bin liners, bedding, personal care products, and plenty more but this concoction of chemicals needs to be considered! Is fragrance bad for you?