Who we are
Econscious Living is a Perth-based environmental consultant company owned by Environmental Scientist, Una Phelan. Our website address is: http://localhost:8888/econsiousliving.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better.
Your personal private information is only accessible to us if you manually enter your details into one of our contact forms on the website. We use your data solely to contact you and do not sell or share this with any third parties other than those required to for third-party tracking or to contact you.
By submitting your personal private data to us using one of the contact forms on our website, you are consenting to receive contact from us via the communication channels within the forms – this is usually by email and telephone. Your data is stored securely for an indefinite amount of time.
You are free to unsubscribe from any form of contact from us at any time by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in an email, or by sending an email requesting removal from our database to email@example.com.
If you wish to know the data we have stored for you, we can provide this to you also. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
If you have an account and you log in to the Member’s section of this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.).
Who we share your data with
Your personal private data is only shared with GDPR compliant third-parties required for contacting you.
- Third Party Vendors: We may share information about you with third-party vendors who need to know information about you in order to provide their services to us. This group includes vendors that help us provide our Services to you (like payment providers that process your credit and debit card information) and those that help us understand and enhance our Services (like analytics providers). We require vendors to agree to privacy commitments in order to share information with them.
Our primary third-party vendors include:
- MailChimp email marketing software
- Jetpack plugin for WordPress
- MailMunch email marketing software
- Google Analytics tracking software
- Advanced Custom Fields WordPress plugin
How long we retain your data
For users that are members of our website, we store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time. Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
- Opt-Out of Electronic Communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us. Just follow the instructions in those messages. If you opt out of promotional messages, we may still send you other messages, like those about your account and legal notices.
Throughout this website, you will find affiliate links to products and services I recommend. When you purchase something through one of these links, I earn a tiny commission, at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products and services I have tried and test and those I use myself.
Your contact information
If you have questions about the collection or use of your data by this website, please email email@example.com.