Does a wave of exhaustion come over you just sitting at your desk?
Do you need endless cups of coffee or tea to keep you motivated and awake?
Do you want improve the productivity of your staff by making a few simple changes?
Or perhaps you want some advice on how to become a more sustainable green office?
What could be causing all this? Let’s have a look at where there could be room for improvement!
Sources of irritants
- The heating or air conditioning system could be impacting air quality.
- The office drinking water dispenser may not be as healthy as you thought.
- The cleaning products and anti-bacterial soaps might contain some toxic chemicals and fragrances.
- Wireless devices could be affecting your concentration.
- The lighting system may be energy efficient but not necessarily the best for concentration and focus.
- The choice of office supplies: stationary, printer, ink, paper etc might not be the best eco-friendly or green options around.
- The office waste management practices could be improved through simple tweaks in how you manage food waste or plastic.
What to expect from a Small Business or Home Office Review
- An initial phone consultation to discuss your needs.
- Completion of a brief questionnaire.
- On-site office review to assess items that may be affecting productivity: fragrances, cleaning chemicals, lighting, wireless connections and devices, furniture, flooring and water quality etc.
- Verbal feedback on the day and a list of recommended actions steps including water filter if needed.
- A video and report summarising results, impacts and recommendations.
- Report includes a checklist of items assessed with an easily understandable prioritisation rating.
- Follow up phone calls and emails to check-in on progress and any concerns.
- You will receive an annual update of my recommended Green Cleaning Products Guide.
Prices start from $300 depending on location.
Book your ReviewFill out this form and I’ll get back to you in a jiffy!
After the on-site Review you will be able to dramatically reduce the chemicals out-gassing in your office. This is usually sufficient to negate the need for air quality sampling. However, air quality sampling can be extremely useful if mould appears to be a concern, there are health concerns or you work close to an industrial area. Water quality analysis is not usually necessary.
Types of Home Assessments I Offer
Start Your Journey To A Healthy Home and Eco-Lifestyle
As promised here is part two in my children and technology series and this week we are looking at how to protect our children from the blue light from screens. Just how much screen time is OK for kids? It’s a question us parents continually ask and feel...
The Australian government has recently come into the limelight in the media on the topic of lead in water. They may be offering guidelines for safety but that’s simply not enough.
If I had a dollar for every time I was asked about a stone or crystal that I could shove in my pocket to protect myself from the effects of EMF, I'd be a millionaire. In this blog, I explain why EMF protection shouldn't lie in the hands of a stone. Furthermore, EMF...