Do you get a headache within minutes of sitting down to do some work?
Does a wave of exhaustion come over you just sitting at your desk?
Do you need endless cups of coffee or tea to keep you motivated and awake?
Do you want improve the productivity of your staff by making a few simple changes?
Or perhaps you want some advice on how to become a more sustainable green office?
Sources of irritants in a typical office
- The heating or air conditioning system could be impacting air quality.
- The office drinking water dispenser may not be as healthy as you thought.
- The cleaning products and anti-bacterial soaps might contain some toxic chemicals and fragrances.
- Wireless devices could be affecting your concentration.
- The lighting system may be energy efficient but not necessarily the best for concentration and focus.
- The choice of office supplies: stationary, printer, ink, paper etc might not be the best eco-friendly or green options around.
- The office waste management practices could be improved through simple tweaks in how you manage food waste or plastic.
But don’t fear. With my eco-coaching and office experience, I can show you how to remedy much of this really quickly. You may not want to remove your brand new lighting or heating system (that’s just wasteful) but I can give you many hacks. Simple, easy, hacks to improve yours and your staff’s productivity. I can give you recommendations on cleaners who use green products or give you a list of my approved Green Products Guide.